Skip to content
JOHN 8:6 This they said, tempting him . that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down. and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.
Also Read Colossians 4:6
5 ATTRIBUTES OF DIFFICULT PEOPLE
- Difficult people are people who you find it hard to work with or relate with smoothly
- Some people are troublesome and quarrelsome naturally
- Some people are extremely stressful working with, talking with ,relating with and building a relationship with them.
- Some people feels they know everything than others maybe because of their level of education or exposure so it’s hard to relate with them and very difficult to have a conversation with them.
- Some people want things to always go their way .or the way they want it .maybe because of their nature or upbringing. Things must not always go your way. PROVERBS 16:25.
9 SIGNS OF BAD ASSOCIATION = 1 Corinthians 15:33
- They hold your past against you
- They discredit your dreams and abilities
- They are excessively envious of what you have
- They motivates you to be judgmental and hateful
- They want you to be someone else besides your divine self
- They have lied to you more than once
- They make you feel inferior or trapped whenever they are around
- They are always negative and rub negativity on you
- They only reschedule time for you out of their own convenience.