Skip to content
Some people say they are very blunt so they can say anything to anybody.
YOU CAN BE BLUNT AND GET BURNT. Be careful.
Read Proverbs 29:20
A Guide To Help You Watch What You Say
- Is not everything you must say. Think deeply before you speak.
- Learn to control your emotions and even when you feel like saying it be discipline to keep quiet.
- Be very sure of what you say, verify and make sure it is the truth.
- Learn to speak well and positive about people even if you know ugly things about them .
- Words are seed. What you sow is what you reap so plant the right seed.
- Don’t be too quick to speak.
7 Points To Consider While Dealing With People
- Not everyone deserves your attention or reply. Know when to be quiet.
- Watch your language. People will always use your words against you.
- Understand why people are who they are and behave like who they are.
- Never assume people are like you.
- Understand culture and diversity or differences.
- Protect your spirit everything shouldn’t get at you.
- Pray to always be able to control your feelings and pray for God to also change the person.